Application of KiP Globe valve V46.0
- V46.0 – closing globe valve
- Diameters: DN8 to DN15.
- Pressure: PN63 to PN250
- Working medium: water, water steam and other liquids and gasses
- Woring temperature: up to 600°C.
- Application: power engineering, chemical and nuclear industry
Technical description of KiP Globe valve V46.0
- The body is produced from stainless steel W№1.4541/X6CrNiTi18-10
- The globe valve V46.0 has pressure seal construction
- The seat of the stem is produced from welded-on hard-alloy material.
- Connection: on welding; on thread; union; nipple connection for manometer.
- Operation by handwheel
- The globe valves are tested in accordance with ЕN 12266 or according to customer’s requirements.
- The globe valve can be mounted in any position
Advantages of KiP Globe valve V46.0
- Pressure seal design, insulating the fliud in the body
- Monolithic stem with hard welded-on material (Stellite)
- Insulated stem nut from the working fluid
- Seismically tested according to НП-068-05 (slass of safety III и seismic category II)